Prosave SQD3 is a protection film/tape that offers an optically clear base film and adhesive with very low adhesive residue when removed, maintains constant peel strength and has an anti-static surface treatment.
- Anti-static surface layer/surface resistivity 1.2 x 10 (to the tenth power) ohms/square.
- Low adhesive residue when removed.
- Optically clear base film compatible with camera and vision inspection systems.
Prosave UQ 50 UQDF2 is a protection film/tape that offers very low adhesive residue when removed, maintains constant peel strength and has an anti-static surface treatment.
- anti-static surface layer/surface resistivity 9.5 x 109
- low adhesive residue when removed
- optically clear base film
Glasstect AR200 (anti-reflection) has a printable surface layer to allow individual decoration and design. Designed for interior glass and window applications.
- Anti-Reflection film indoor use
- UV Blocking >99%
- Printable first surface via UV cure inkjet
- Shatter protection
- Scratch and abrasion resistance surface
- Shows lower reflection when laminated both sides on glass
- UV cut ability
- Scratch resistance
Glasstect 50Li is a window film that protects the window from shattering when damaged. The integrated UV filter protects the interior from harmful UV radiation.
The coating is optimized to prevent iridescence from interior lighting, so it can be used for observation decks. The surface is hard coated to protect the film from scratches.
Light diffusion films for LCD backlight
Lightup is a diffusion film that uses one or two layers of coating on a polyester base to distribute light. The task of the film is to produce even brightness on the complete surface and to redirect as much light as possible towards the viewer. The films are highly efficient with a transmittance up to 99% depending on the film type. These films are mainly used in LED backlight units.
If you are looking for light diffusion films for LED lighting, please check out new Optsaver product line.
REF-White is a highly reflective PET material that increases the efficiency of lighting systems and is therefore the ideal partner for our Lightup materials.
Light diffusion films for LED lighting
Optsaver is a diffusion film that uses one or two layers of coating on a PET or PC base to distribute light. The task of the film is to produce even brightness on the complete surface and to redirect as much light as possible towards the target. The films are highly efficient with a transmittance up to 99% depending on the film type.
Our diffusion films are mainly used in the design of power efficient LED lighting systems, where good ilumination angles paired with high light transmission are key. The films can be used for edge-lighting as well as for direct illumination systems.
To complete our range we offer a white film for light reflection.
REF-White is a highly reflective PET material that increases the efficiency of lighting systems and is therefore the ideal partner for our Optsaver materials.
KB Stick SG90R is a laminate construction consisting of a PET film with an anti-glare hardcoat surface and a clear self wet adhesive supported by a durable release liner for protection and ease of handling. This product provides protection from surface damage and scratches while reducing reflections in automotive displays, vehicle navigation systems and in-car “info-tainment” systems.
KB-FILMS were designed in response to needs in the Display, Touchscreen, ITO Sputtering and Metallizing markets for coated polyester films with the highest optical quality, overall cleanliness, pristine cosmetics, range of surface treatments, available adhesion promoting coatings while being scratch and chemical resistant. KB-FILMS are coated and converted at Kimoto’s Japanese manufacturing sites under Class 100 cleanroom conditions.
The KB line of films provides a high performance process component for integration into flexible printed electronics, displays, smart windows, capacitive touch panels, printed sensors, smart cards, etc.
- Glass-like surface finishes (pencil hardness up to 3H JIS)
- Scratch and chemical resistance
- High transparency/high visible light transmission
- Second surface printability
- Simple organic circuitry
- Inorganic and organic active matrix backplanes
- OLED displays and lighting
- Surface finishes: gloss, semi-matte
- Film Thickness: 2 mil (50 micron), 5 mil, (125 micron), 7.5 mil (188 micron)
- Protective masking – supplied on the print treat side for protection and to eliminate “blocking”