Electronic Power Supply
The EPSA 240 is an electronic power supply for UV discharge lamps with a maximum power of 24 kW.
Features: The square-wave power output of the EPSA effects a greater UV yield at the same electrical power compared to the sinusoidal power output of a conventional transformer/choke ballast.
- 24 kW maximum power
- Continuously variable power control
- Service- and installation-friendly due to pluggable connections
- Small space required/reduced footprint
- High lamp voltage
- High efficiency
- Reduction of production costs
- Improved reignition
- Longer lamp life
- Good cost/performance ratio