The modular lamp controller from the MLC series has been especially developed for the operation of amalgam low pressure UVC lamps. These devices are designed for lamps with a maximum lamp power of 1,000 W. Thanks to the modular concept, universal use is guaranteed and the system can be adapted to the customer’s needs.
Features: Digital control is used for precise adjustment and monitoring of lamp parameters. This ensures efficient, economic and gentle lamp operation, especially in installations with numerous burning positions. The actual operational status of each lamp is signaled by multi-coloured status LEDs. Extensive diagnosis information is available via a web server. It can be viewed via an internet browser. Remote control via web server is also possible.
- Modular EPS-Driver for max. 64 UV-lamps
- Universal supply voltage between 320-520V
- Power Factor Correction integrated
- Operation via Ethernet or PLC
- Step-less power control
- Compact design
- Energy-saving operation
- Easy maintenance due to plug connectors and fasteners
- Optimized electronic lamp ignition
- Valuable diagnosis functions